This page describes how to manage the Bruno Premi site, whose domain is owned by the Bruel Spa company. This information has been prepared and personalized for the visitors of the portal, that is, for all those who interact with the Bruno Premi / Bruel web services accessible electronically starting from the address:
corresponding to the home page of this site, regardless of the request for Contacts.
This information is provided only for the site shown and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user through links< p> The information is also inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data, gathered in the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46 / CE , adopted on May 17, 2001 to identify some minimum requirements for the collection of online personal data, and, in particular, the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purposes of the connection, as well as the innovations introduced by the European Reg. 2016/679 GDPR, Recitals 58 to 73, art. 12 to 23
In addition to this sheet that describes the choices made by Bruel SpA in the processing of data acquired through its web portal, you will find specific information in the Contacts and Newsletters Section. Bruel SpA in these sections, provides information pursuant to art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679, also valid in the event that, using the contact details published on this site, contact Bruel SpA, and on the occasion, provide your personal data so that the Data Controller can respond to your request, process orders, provide information or anything else.
In relation to the consultation of this site, data relating to identified and identifiable people will be processed .
The holder of their treatment is Bruel Spa , with registered office in Via GB Verci n. 40 36061 Bassano del Grappa (VI) and operational headquarters in Via F. Magellano n.7; Leno (BS) - VAT: IT02839540248 -Tel. 39 030 9921432 -Fax: +39 030 9922302 -E-mail: email@example.com , pecmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBLE AND APPOINTED
In application of current legislation, the Data Controller is Bruel SpA as identified above.
For the performance of its business and to make a better user service Bruel SpA can make use of collaborators. These subjects, where they process personal data, have been appointed data processing employees and have been authorized with specific limits, privileges, purposes and instructions limited to their duties.
Bruel SpA will also make use of internal resources and / or outsiders who take care of web marketing and social communication on your behalf and who, due to their role, may have access to the mailing lists or other personal data of those who interact with the website, through social media o by sending communications, both individually and possibly through multiple sending platforms.
For technical or organizational needs, Bruel SpA makes use of the work of third parties, including individuals or IT and telematic services companies, administrative and accounting, postal and archiving services, as well as a commercial network (agents, procurers, area managers, etc.) and logistics and others. These subjects can take on the role of external data processors or operate independently as separate data controllers or, if the conditions exist pursuant to art. 26 of EU Reg. 2016/679, as Data Controllers.
Those who have been formally qualified as External Managers, have received and accepted their appointment in writing and have undertaken to carry out the processing related to the fulfillment of their assignment in full compliance with the instructions received, guaranteeing the implementation of the obligations of confidentiality and compliant treatment, as well as adopting every technical and organizational measure required by current legislation
The list of the aforementioned subjects, on request , is available to interested parties.
Bruel SpA, finally, will be able to communicate your data within the group, if specific purposes require it.
In any case, the communication and possible dissemination of personal data take place only on the basis of the provisions of the GDPR, with the consent of the interested parties or in cases of law based on the discipline contained in the articles 6 and 7 of the EU Reg. 2016/679
In no case the data are disclosed or disclosed to an unconditional number of people.
Bruel SpA has entrusted the function of System Administrator to an external resource, suitably selected and appointed after having verified its competence, professionalism and absence of causes of incompatibility.
This person will guarantee the implementation of all the operations of custody, storage, recovery and safeguard of the data and the IT systems where they are contained, also in compliance with the Recommendation issued by the Guarantor Privacy in 2009 and subsequent mod. and integr.
This figure will support Bruel SpA in the event of a data breach involving the IT systems or this web portal.
PLACE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING AND STORAGE PERIOD
The processing connected to the web services of this Portal takes place at the aforementioned registered office, in Bassano del Grappa or operational in Leno (BS) as well as at the Shopify company that provides hosting services and has data centers in the EU and outside the EU.
The Shopifyrisulta holds the Privacy Shield certification which certifies that the processing of data, even outside the EU, takes place in GDPR compliance.
The Owner currently does not use cloud technology
If in the future it decides to use it, Bruel SpA will select the cloud service provider, making sure that the virtual platform resides in a country that offers adequate guarantees regarding the correct processing of data, also according to the parameters referred to in art. 46 EU Reg. 2016/679.
The data concerning you will be kept only for the time strictly necessary; in particular:
- browsing data only for the duration of the connection session;
- the data you freely provided in the email you sent us for the time necessary to reply to you or perform the service you have requested
- the data you provide to receive newsletters, for which you have given explicit consent, as long as the information service is active (news, promotional information, etc.) and until you have explicitly revoked your consent or expressed that you are no longer interested. It should be noted that if you have already made purchases or requested catalogs from our Company, we will be able to send information or promotional communications regarding other products in the catalog that we believe are similar to the one for which you have already shown interest, without the need for prior consent pursuant to and for the effects of art. 130 4th paragraph of Legislative Decree 196/2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018
Bruel SpA will be able to archive your data for a longer period when required specific regulatory provisions (e.g. for tax laws) or to protect oneself judicially (e.g. data that proves that you have given consent to the processing), limited to the terms of prescription or forfeiture of the right to act or stand in court for contractual liability or extracontractual (5 or 10 years).
The data of the electronic archives are kept at the hosting which keeps the website portal and the related database online on behalf of Bruel SpA and is only handled by the technical staff appointed by the hosting company to process or by any persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding 2 (two) years from the date of cancellation from the mailing list and, in any case in this case, they will not undergo treatment other than archiving for defensive purposes.
The data for marketing purposes will be kept for two years from their collection, without prejudice to the right to withdraw consent at any time.
PRIVACY SERVICE AND EXERCISE OF DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS < / u>
You can contact the Administration service of Bruel SpA, headed by the Data Controller, to get feedback in case of exercise of the rights of referred to in Articles 15 and following (15-21) EU Reg. 2016/679 and to acquire any further information regarding privacy, as well as for any information regarding the processing of personal data and, in particular, for:
- to have confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and to obtain the communication in an intelligible form of the data itself;
- obtain an indication of the origin of personal data, of the purposes or methods of treatment, as well as of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- obtain the list of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data are communicated or who become aware of them as managers or agents;
- request the updating or correction of the data processed and, in the event of processing in violation of the law or in the cases referred to in art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679, cancellation (right to be forgotten) or transformation into anonymous form or blocking;
- request the limitation of data processing;
- request , if you are interested, the integration of the data concerning you;
- oppose, in whole or in part, the processing of personal data for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to oppose the processing of personal data provided for commercial purposes or interactive commercial communication and to be informed by the owner, no later than the moment when the data is communicated or disclosed, of the possibility of exercising this right free of charge;
- to confirm whether or not an automated decision-making process exists, including the profiling pursuant to art. 22, par. 1 - 4 of EU Reg. 2016/679, and at least in these cases information on the logic used, as well as the importance and the consequences provided for by these treatments;
- request the portability of the data concerning you towards a other Owner;
- request to be notified if an event occurs that may have led to a violation of your data, if this event has entailed a high risk for your rights and your freedoms, under the conditions set out in art. 34 of EU Reg. 2016/679
Requests can be sent in paper form to the owner's office or by email at email@example.com
The rights referring to deceased persons can be exercised by anyone who has an interest, as well as, of course, by the legitimate heirs. p>
In exercising your rights, you can grant, in writing, a proxy or power of attorney to natural persons or associations, provided that these powers or powers of attorney are adequately documented.
Bruel SpA undertakes to manage any requests from interested parties and the consequent investigations according to the methods and limits established by the regulation, pursuant to art. 153.
TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED AND METHODS OF COLLECTION
DATA VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED BY THE 'YOU p>
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on the Portal or the forwarding of information requests on the products or services offered by Bruel SpA entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the contact communication.
In particular, if you wish to request information, you can send us an email.
You will indicate your email and request at the bottom of the text message. The provision of this data is optional, but failure to give consent to the processing would prevent us from responding to you
We need your data to allow us to
· send you the information with deferred response (all processed by e-mail);
· contact you for any problems or clarifications that may be appropriate about our products;
· keep you updated on the products in which you have shown interest h4>
Your data will not be disclosed.
If you wish to receive our newsletters, you will find a specific information sheet pursuant to art. 13 EU Reg. 2016/679 on the methods and purposes of the processing and if Bruel SpA wishes to process your data for commercial purposes, it will request your express consent prior to use, without which it will refrain from sending you any commercial communication or involve you in marketing campaigns.
The use of spamming is completely foreign to the policy and ethics of Bruel SpA
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this web site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of protocols of Internet communication.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified .
This category of data includes:
- the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site,
- the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server ( success, error, etc.)
- start and finish pages
- parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.
PROCESSING METHOD AND PURPOSE
Bruel SpA processes the acquired data ensuring its congruity, relevance to the purposes for which it was collected, completeness, and their periodic updating. Bruel SpA undertakes to treat your data with the utmost confidentiality, with care and diligence, according to the current provisions regarding the protection of personal data
In particular, we inform you that:
- the treatment we intend to carry out with regard to the personal data of the interested parties will consist in their collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction, as well as in the combination of two or more of these operations;
- the processing of personal data will have the purposes inherent to the professional activity of the owner , in relation to the products offered by Bruel SpA
- the treatments listed above will be carried out using both paper and IT media. Bruel SpA does not perform profiling and does not have an automated decision-making process.
Bruel SpA has adopted all the security measures required by law to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
PROCESSING OF SENSITIVE DATA
The tools you find on the Bruel SpA website to send a request or message do not require any sensitive or particular data to be requested pursuant to art. 9 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
CHANGES TO THESE PRIVACY POLICIES
Bruel SpA periodically checks its privacy and security policies and, if necessary, reviews them in relation to regulatory, organizational or dictated changes in technology. In the event of a policy change, the new version will be published on this page of the site.
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
Anyone interested in more information , to contribute with their own suggestions or make complaints or disputes regarding the organization's privacy policies or the way in which Bruel SpA processes personal data, can do so by writing to the e-mail address published on the site.
We remind you that, however, at any time you have the right to lodge a complaint with an Italian Supervisory Authority (Guarantor of the protection of personal data, www.garanteprivacy.it )